[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Carey Suehs

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Oct 30 01:38:00 PDT 2014

Name: Carey Suehs

Email: careymsuehs at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MDRFRE?p=classes

Comment:
Hi, I'm very happy with your site but wanted to point out the French version of the MEDDRA is not dealing with accents correctly.  Zones of characters around a character with an accent show up as a single kanji, making the MDRFRE non-searchable.  This is very sad for me.  I hope you can fix it????  -Carey