[bioontology-support] Understanding the agreement

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 3 17:02:04 PDT 2015

Mattias,

Some of the ontologies we provide are free for general use while others
will require a license with the ontology authors. Users of these
ontologies need to go to the authors. Most ontologies requiring a license
will indicate so on their summary page. Of particular note are the UMLS
ontologies. A number of these will require contact with another
organization for you to reuse them.

Ray