[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mikayla-grace

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 3 17:08:47 PDT 2015

We don’t have a call/day limit but we do have a call/second limit. However,
if you really want to annotate 1M abstracts then you really need to set up
your own virtual appliance. This is easy to do, especially if you use the
Amazon AWS system. It will take forever to do this to the public version of
BioPortal.

I will contact you privately about how to get a VM.

Ray