[bioontology-support] Unsubscribe my email

Rajeshwar Sapkal r.sapkal at rpmalliance.com
Thu Apr 9 00:26:47 PDT 2015

Hi There,

list.

Let me know if you require further action from me.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeshwar Sapkal

Lead-Senior CDA //RPM Alliance//Mumbai//office:+91(022)65308004//

DISCLAIMER
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The employer reserves the right to
monitor the content of the message and any reply received. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your
system. Thank you.