[bioontology-support] Question about NCBO annotator REST API

Qian Zhu qianzhu at umbc.edu
Fri Apr 10 07:02:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are trying to use NCBO annotator REST API to annotate medical text, but
we are struggling how we can use specific ontologies to do annotation with
the annotator API, http://data.bioontology.org/annotator?text=melanoma!
Even we add ontology parameter, for example "ontology=NCIT", the annotation
result still contain the annotations with all available ontologies. Is
there anything missing?

Thanks,
Qian

--

Qian Zhu, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Department of Information Systems

University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)

1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA

Tel: 410-455-3943

Email: qianzhu at umbc.edu

Web: http://qianzhu-lab.umbc.edu