[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Rachel Drysdale rdrysdale at plos.org
Wed Apr 15 03:53:32 PDT 2015

Hi Ray

I see that your or my efforts have resulted in a SKOS upload at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES
but it is showing the "(Uploaded, Error Rdf)" error message thing.
Although I'm grateful for your efforts to help me with this, do you think we should call time on this attempt?
Access Innovations have their hands full right now with moving towards their annual MAIstro software upgrade.  I shouldn't think they'll be able to commit to reviewing the exports until that is completely finished.

Best regards,
Rachel

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
Rachel Drysdale Ph.D. I Taxonomy Manager
ORCID: 0000-0003-3037-0216<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3037-0216>
Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN | United Kingdom
rdrysdale at plos.org<mailto:rdrysdale at plos.org> I Main +44 (0) 1223-442810
plos.org<http://www.plos.org/> I Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PLoS.org> I Twitter<http://twitter.com/PLOS> I Blog<http://blogs.plos.org/>