[bioontology-support] Bioportal 'Save submission' button broken

Dani Welter dwelter at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 02:10:49 PDT 2015

Hi,

I submitted a new ontology to Bioportal yesterday. Due to a copy/paste fail, I put the wrong information into the description field. I tried to correct it using the “edit submission information” tab but when I click the ‘save submission’ button, nothing happens. Could you please fix this asap or suggest a work around as the information currently on the page is completely wrong.

I’ve also noticed that while the OWL file is available for download, the ontology can’t be viewed in bioportal yet. How long does it normally take for new ontologies to be searchable and browsable?

Thanks
Dani Welter, PhD
Ontologist/Bioinformatician
Samples, Phenotypes and Ontologies Team