[bioontology-support] SD3 ontology not processed

Eugene Tseytlin eugene.tseytlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:25:48 PDT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our team has attempted to upload a "Simulation Delivery and
Documentation Deviations" (SD3) ontology to NCBO last week.
While the upload processes seemed to complete successfully, the ontology
exploration function seems to be not working.

We can see the summary, but going into Classes and Properties tab
produces an Error.

Is it possible to find out if NCBO is still processing our ontology and
that is why it is unavailable OR if there was anything wrong with the
import process that we can fix?

Thank you

Eugene