[bioontology-support] Who created the source code for your site?

KARLWK KARLWK at dni.gov
Thu Aug 6 13:24:41 PDT 2015

Who is responsible for your site structure and design? I am interested in ontology repositories and your site was recommended as a good example and I agree that it is.

I am interested in the code for the site and information about how it stores and processes information on the back end. Will you tell me who I could talk to about it?

Thanks,
Karl