[bioontology-support] Bioportal Sparql Endpoint Query Log

Ali Hasnain ali.hasnain at insight-centre.org
Thu Aug 6 10:24:36 PDT 2015

Dear BioPortal Contributor,

We are the researchers working in BioMedical domain and
use Bioportal as one of the core resource in our research.

With the Bioportal Endpoint user can write and search over
Biomedical Ontologies and for our current research we need
the query log that is generated as a result of querying
endpoint. It would be great if you provide us the Query log

Moreover how can we download the RDF data dump for
the data available at http://sparql.bioontology.org/?

Where can we access list of possible queries?

Looking forward for your timely response.

Best Regards,
Ali