[bioontology-support] Empty classes at API class request

Manuel Salvadores Olaizola manuelso at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 10 14:17:04 PDT 2015

Erik,

This URIs reflect an anonymous class. BioPortal does not provide functionality for anonymous classes except. This class that you are looking at is a side issue with NCIT. We have an old version of NCIT for which we did not filter anonymous classes.

We are in the progress of fixing this. As a work around you can just ignore these classes.

Best,

Manuel