[bioontology-support] Problems with MedlinePlus properties

Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra carlosl.sanchez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:45:36 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Recently, is there any change on the medlineplus properties?, I check the
following url: (
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDLINEPLUS%2FC0005823?include=prefLabel,synonyms,definitions,properties&apikey="mycorrectAPI")
for the Blood Pressure API rest information.

The ["http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MEDLINEPLUS/MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL"]
properties sems to be dissapear, anyone can help me  to find out?

Thank you in advance.

C.