[bioontology-support] Problems with MedlinePlus properties

Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra carlosl.sanchez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:59:06 PDT 2015

Hi again,

Sorry for my English, I check it on the web and discovered that CUI
C0005823 HAS NO HEALTH_TOPIC_URL (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS?p=classes&conceptidC0005823),
instead I tested with other CUI and appears (
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS?p=classes&conceptid=C0020649
)

I thinks this properties will be optional on the medline terms?.

Thanks