[bioontology-support] Problems with MedlinePlus properties

Ray Fergerson rayferg at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:41:54 PDT 2015

Sorry but I am having trouble understanding the problem. I click on both links below and both of them resolve correctly to pages in BioPortal. Are you saying (1) that when you click on them they do not resolve to a page, (2) they do resolve but there is something about the page that appears incorrect, or (3) something else entirely.

Ray