[bioontology-support] problems of Gazetteer

Jie Zheng jiezheng at upenn.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:25:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to annotate/search/view GAZ terms. None worked.

On the Gazetteer page, it shows error on the latest submission.
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/GAZ
     $Revision: 1.512 $ (Uploaded, Error Rdf)

Besides, I cannot find matched terms by providing a term available in
GAZ. For example, Zambia which is in GAZ with ID GAZ_00001107, but I
cannot find it in GAZ using search or annotator.

Could you please check it?

Thanks,

Jie