[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Nicolas Le Novere

Nicolas Le Novere n.lenovere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:48:03 PDT 2015

Dear Ray,

It seems the OWL file has been chopped severely. You can see it by comparing the current one with the previous version. I am also a bit puzzled by the dates. Two submissions are dated "2015-04-18". But their upload dates are different. While one is indeed from 04/18/2015, the other is from 08/20/2015.

I attach the latest version that should have been the one uploaded on 08/20/2015.
(Nico, this is the one from the directory "tags/latest/mamo-xml.owl" Is this correct?)

Best regards

--
Nicolas LE NOVERE, Babraham Institute, Babraham Campus Cambridge, CB22 3AT
Tel: +441223496433, Mob:+447833147074, twitter:@lenovere, Skype:n.lenovere