[bioontology-support] In need of an API reset

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:57:30 PST 2015

Hi Kyle,

Glad things worked out! Please contact us again in case of any other issues.

Thanks!

Michael

On Nov 30, 2015, at 12:34, Raub, Kyle M <Kyle.Raub at carolinashealthcare.org<mailto:Kyle.Raub at carolinashealthcare.org>> wrote:

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the continued help.

Let there be no more confusion.  After you last reply, I surmised it must be something with in the application, yet I couldn’t find out what because I was getting different responses from identical dev and prod instances of the application.  But, there was a proxy setting that, while the same in both instances, only affected my prod installation.  Changed them, and we’re all set.

Thank you again for your patience with my inquiries and apologies for the bewilderment.

Cheers!

Kyle Raub, MA
Research Database Administrator
Office of Clinical and Translational Research
Carolinas HealthCare System
704-355-0424

REDCap Home<https://chs-datarepository.carolinas.org/redcap/>
REDCap SharePoint<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__carolinashealthcare.sharepoint.com_sites_chsredcap_SitePages_default.aspx&d=BQMGaQ&c=5MrMVID9Pd61bTJfp9wNBTxRZN_CiHJui8q3SJEDr28&r=RPvTdKdJ0lG7xx_8mztTzqhkoaZs1Bciv_CdyhEIWtQ&m=t9xpgRlMUoUXfoMTW7jHrBc4wfRil2TvUhBd0sLUQNY&s=qaNvM200rxLtEGhZWJytUENBbPiKq2QZmpDFM34wueU&e=> (Note: You will need to sign into Office 365)