[bioontology-support] PRO submit error and parse time problem

Guo Jingwen gjw_0418 at sina.com
Tue Dec 8 02:00:08 PST 2015

Dear NCBO,
    Recently I came across two problems:
    1.When I submitted PRO(protien ontology) on my VM, it showed me "uploading 100%" and then an error "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error." But I managed to submit some smaller ontologies (100KB~100MB). Does the error have something to do with the size of ontology?    2.How can I know when will the ontologies uploaded on my VM get parsed? I submitted 4 ontologies a week ago and they are still not been parsed yet.
Thanks for your kind help,
Vincent