[bioontology-support] Ontology Parsing

Konstantinos Giannoutakis kgiannou at iti.gr
Wed Dec 9 06:43:56 PST 2015

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your support!
I tried to add the line in my /srv/ncbo/ncbo_cron/config/config.rb :
begin
   NcboCron.config do |config|
     config.redis_host                = "localhost"
     config.redis_port                = 6379
     config.enable_ontology_analytics = false
     config.enable_ontologies_report  = false
     # Schedulues
     config.cron_schedule             = "30 */4 * * *"
     # Pull schedule
     config.pull_schedule             = "00 18 * * *"
     config.seconds_between = 10

   end
rescue NameError
   #binding.pry
   puts "(CNFG) >> NcboCron not available, cannot load config"
end

but I think the parsing interval has not changed from the default one.

Thank you!