[bioontology-support] OVF File

Taher Pilehvar taher.pilevar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:01:25 PST 2015

Dear Jennifer,

I was looking for a way to have NCBO annotator offline and local in my
machine, for faster execution. I saw in the webpage that we can have
virtual appliances. Is there any other way of having the annotator working
offline, without the need for sending requests to bust http servers?

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance

Thank you,
Taher