[bioontology-support] OVF File

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 9 17:56:32 PST 2015

Hello Taher,

I apologize for my earlier response regarding the OVF file.  I don’t normally deal with anything related to the Virtual Appliance and was unaware that an OVF file is part of the standard download.  So, yes - we can provide you access to the Virtual Appliance.  Please look for an email from John Graybeal with further instructions.

In answer to your second question, I’m not aware of any way to do annotations locally outside of installing the Virtual Appliance.

Jennifer