[bioontology-support] VM problems

vincentguo gjw_0418 at sina.com
Wed Dec 9 21:43:45 PST 2015

Dear NCBO team,

    Recently I came across two problems:
    1.When I submitted PRO(protien ontology) on my VM, it showed me
"uploading 100%" and then an error "We're sorry but something has gone
wrong. We have been notified of this error." But I managed to submit some
smaller ontologies (100KB~100MB). Does the error have something to do with
the size of ontology?
    2.How can I know when the ontologies uploaded on my VM will get parsed?
I submitted 4 ontologies a week ago and they are still not been parsed yet.

Thanks for your kind help,

Vincent