[bioontology-support] VM problems

Emonet vincent.emonet at lirmm.fr
Thu Dec 10 03:59:42 PST 2015

Hi Vincent,

1. You can check the parsing.log at the following location:
/srv/ncbo/repository/#{ACRONYM}/#{SUBMISSION_NUMBER}/parsing.log
For example for you if it is the 1st submissions it would be:
/srv/ncbo/repository/PRO/1/parsing.log

Note that all other files concerning your ontology (the original file,
the owl file after owlapi parsing, etc) can be found in the same directory

2. Same for those, you can check the parsing.log if there is something
abnormal
Or try to force the submission process using the following command:
     cd /srv/ncbo/ncbo_cron
     bin/ncbo_ontology_process -o ACRONYM1, ACRONYM2, ACRONYM3