[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Fritz lekschas

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 10 12:00:38 PST 2015

Hello Fritz,

On Dec 10, 2015, at 11:34 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Fritz lekschas

Email: fritz at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:fritz at hms.harvard.edu>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Feedback:

Hi,
I am trying to download MESH as OWL in XML but that's throwing a 500 error at me.
{
-"errors": [
"Cannot read latest submission upload file: /srv/ncbo/repository/MESH/10/owlapi.xrdf"
],
"status": 500
}

The only version of MESH we have available in BioPortal is in RDF Turtle.  You can download the latest submission from this URL:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH/download

By the way, is it normal that BioPortal is exremely slow these days? Just the login took like 2-3min.

We’re aware that a few pages on the site are slow and are actively investigating.

Best,