[bioontology-support] API access to NCBITAXON

John Graybeal jbgmeta1 at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 27 22:36:58 PST 2015

Erik,

Sorry, not sure why I did not see this earlier. (Perhaps too much holiday distraction.)

Please try this request again. Just a little while I was getting the error you describe, but now I am no longer getting that error.

I could not duplicate your issue with visiting the BIoPortal page at all — it worked consistently for me.

Happy holidays to you!

John