[bioontology-support] Errors

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:55:33 PDT 2015

> On Jul 2, 2015, at 7:41 PM, Robert Yao <rjyy at aol.com> wrote:
>

> Thank you for your help on bioportal.  I was wondering if you could refer me to the person in charge of protege 5?

You can post questions about Protege on the Protege support mailing lists.  There’s an easy-to-use form on the Protege website for signing up for the mailing lists:

>  I cannot find documentation about changing the heap size setting on the mac version of protege 5.

You could look at the following two pages on the Protege Wiki:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Setting_Heap_Size <http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Setting_Heap_Size>

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/ChangingTheHeapSize <http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/ChangingTheHeapSize>

I’m not sure which one is more current.