[bioontology-support] Access rate to Bioportal APIs

Marco Brandizi brandizi at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 00:48:41 PDT 2015

Dear Ray,

thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry to write you back so late,
my email filters sent your message onto the wrong folder. A few days ago
I have even write you again, believing I hadn't got an answer the first
time. Please ignore that.

Kind Regards,
Marco.

On 12/06/2015 23:04, Ray Fergerson wrote:
> We rate limit at 15 calls/second. If you make sequential calls to the
> annotator from a single process/thread then you will not run up against
> this limit. For a single process or thread then just run as fast as you
> can and we should be able to handle it.
>
> Ray

Marco Brandizi, PhD <brandizi at ebi.ac.uk>, http://www.marcobrandizi.info

Functional Genomics Group - Sr Software Engineer
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, United Kingdom

Office V2-26, Phone: +44 (0)1223 492 613, Fax: +44 (0)1223 492 620