[bioontology-support] Error-RDF on ontology local file upload

Jennifer Warner Jennifer.Warner at phe.gov.uk
Thu Jul 16 05:47:50 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying upload an ontology file from a local copy and I can see 'error RDF' next to my upload. When I run it through the verifier at  http://bioportal.bioontology.org/validate_ontology_file it says it is a valid ontology file and shows no error messages. Any tips on what else I can try to see what the problem is?

Many thanks!

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE