[bioontology-support] mappings in JSON output for the text annotator

Marco Brandizi brandizi at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 08:18:29 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to add the equivalent of
http://data.bioontology.org/annotator to our little Bioportal client
(https://github.com/EBIBioSamples/bioportal-client).
In the output I see  /[]/annotatedClass/, which is filled with useful
information, but then /[]/mappings, appears to be always empty, even
when I set 'mappings=all'. Is it supposed to contain something, and what
(the same as http://data.bioontology.org/metadata/Mapping?)? Why is
there /[]/mappings/annotatedClass/links/mappings too?

Thank you in advance for any help,
Marco.

Marco Brandizi, PhD <brandizi at ebi.ac.uk>, http://www.marcobrandizi.info

Functional Genomics Group - Sr Software Engineer
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, United Kingdom

Office V2-26, Phone: +44 (0)1223 492 613, Fax: +44 (0)1223 492 620