[bioontology-support] Fwd: [go] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Gene Ontology

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:14:49 PDT 2015

The account associated with your email was not listed as an administrator (it was only the account with go at geneontology.org <mailto:go at geneontology.org>). I've fixed this by adding your account to the list of administrators. The link should appear now, or you can just go here: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/GO/submissions/1484/edit <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/GO/submissions/1484/edit>

Best,
Paul