[bioontology-support] Error when adding custom ontologies

Raub, Kyle M Kyle.Raub at carolinashealthcare.org
Tue Jul 28 12:16:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am a new user and have created an account in order to get an API token to use in a program called REDCap.

When I visit my account page and attempt to select and save certain ontologies, I get this page error:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0C948.54E841C0]

This happens across browsers.  The ontologies never get saved and I need this in order to continue in REDCap.  Please advise!

Cheers,

Kyle Raub, MA
Research Database Administrator
Office of Clinical and Translational Research
Carolinas HealthCare System
704-355-0424

REDCap Home<https://chs-datarepository.carolinas.org/redcap/>
REDCap SharePoint<https://carolinashealthcare.sharepoint.com/sites/chsredcap/SitePages/default.aspx> (Note: You will need to sign into Office 365)

This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you.