[bioontology-support] Adding RADLEX ontology to an appliance

rwfilice Ross.W.Filice at gunet.georgetown.edu
Sun Mar 1 16:26:19 PST 2015

Hi all - I'm still unable to load Radlex into the virtual appliance - even
when trying to apply the properties Ray outlined here. I'm using the version
3.12 owl file and have tried with both the default and specified properties
here - both ways it loads and parses successfully, but the annotator does
not recognize it. Thanks much in advance to anyone who can help.
Ross