[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Mar 2 07:54:46 PST 2015

Name: Rachel.Drysdale

Email: rdrysdale at plos.org

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
rdrysdale at plos.org
I have (Feb 27th) submitted ""PLOS Thesaurus" but clicking on it (whether from my account or after finding it via "Browse Ontologies" and browser Find-In-Page produces, at 	bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES, "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."
Is this a transition phase thing or has something actually gone wrong with what I posted?
Thanks for help/info.