[bioontology-support] Adding RADLEX ontology to an appliance

rwfilice Ross.W.Filice at gunet.georgetown.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:45:08 PST 2015

Hi all - I think I've figured this out. For Radlex 3.12, you need to input
the following parameters in order for the annotator to recognize the
ontology:

Preferred Name Property:
http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1415135201.owl#Preferred_name
Synonym Property:
http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1415135201.owl#Synonym
Definition Property:
http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1415135201.owl#Definition

Also - I was not able to change these after the fact - i.e. after the upload
and parsing had already occurred. It only worked when I created a new
ontology with these parameters.

I used the upload file Radlex_3.12.owl which is available via this link upon
request: http://www.rsna.org/radlexdownloads/

Please feel free to contact me if questions.

Good luck!
Ross