[bioontology-support] tree expansion bug

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:35:29 PST 2015

This appears to be working now.

Ray

From: bioontology-support
[mailto:bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Michel
Dumontier
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 11:24 AM
To: support
Subject: [bioontology-support] tree expansion bug

Hi,

  I don't get tree expansion when i search for and autocomplete a term in
the class browser.  I tried autocomplete select on "anxiety" for SIO using
both FireFox and Chrome on Windows 8. I do get the term info showing up on
the right side, but no tree expansion to the term.

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SIO/?p=classes
<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SIO/?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fsemanticscience.org%2Fresource%2FSIO_000815&jump_to_nav=true>
&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fsemanticscience.org%2Fresource%2FSIO_000815&jump_to_nav=true

m.

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com