[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:44:32 PST 2015

Confirmed. We are looking into it.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: bioontology-support
support at bioontology.org
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 7:55 AM
To: support at bioontology.org; rdrysdale at plos.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Name: Rachel.Drysdale

Email: rdrysdale at plos.org

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
rdrysdale at plos.org
I have (Feb 27th) submitted ""PLOS Thesaurus" but clicking on it (whether
from my account or after finding it via "Browse Ontologies" and browser
Find-In-Page produces, at
bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES, "We're sorry but something
has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."
Is this a transition phase thing or has something actually gone wrong with
what I posted?
Thanks for help/info.