[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Rachel Drysdale rdrysdale at plos.org
Wed Mar 4 09:28:10 PST 2015

Thanks Ray

I can now see the Project at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PLOSTHES
which is great
But
In the Submissions section there is a "(Uploaded, Error Rdf)" statement.
I am new to this particular OWL format of export, and have not used it for anything myself.
Is there perhaps an irregularity in the header structure/format?
I notice that the last row is
</rdf:RDF>
whereas there is no straightforward
<rdf:RDF>
at the top.
Is that a problem?

Cheers
Rachel

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
Rachel Drysdale Ph.D. I Taxonomy Manager
ORCID: 0000-0003-3037-0216
Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN | United Kingdom
rdrysdale at plos.org I Main +44 (0) 1223-442810
plos.org I Facebook I Twitter I Blog