[bioontology-support] Question about umls.bioportal.bioontology.org

Jim Carlton jim.carlton at betbind.com
Tue Mar 10 10:08:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if you might be interested in linking to my website http://www.betbind.com/ from your page?

http://umls.bioportal.bioontology.org/projects

We offer a completely free service whereby our users can log their betting activity to keep a complete bet history. We feel our service is very useful as detailed records helps people stay on track and make better decisions. We think it may be a useful resource for your readers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
Jim

Jim  Carlton