[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Rachel Drysdale rdrysdale at plos.org
Wed Mar 11 08:02:29 PDT 2015

Hi Ray,

>Essentially you have created a URL that contains 2 "#" characters. I don't think that this is allowed.

This appears to be a feature of all 'Related Term' fields in the OWL export of our thesaurus.

So there are 1142 such cases.

So I could go to our vendor to query this feature of the OWL export option, or (possibly most expedient way out) I could ask you if any of the other export formats on offer would do instead.  Here is the full range:

[cid:image001.png at 01D05C0C.2E1140F0]

What do you think?

Thanks for further help

Rachel

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY

Rachel Drysdale Ph.D. I Taxonomy Manager

ORCID: 0000-0003-3037-0216

Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN | United Kingdom

rdrysdale at plos.org I Main +44 (0) 1223-442810

plos.org I Facebook I Twitter I Blog