[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Rachel Drysdale rdrysdale at plos.org
Thu Mar 12 07:05:30 PDT 2015

Thanks very much for further help - OWL 2 export with .owl suffix seems to do the trick.

There was some experimentation with export formats and suffixes to get to this stage, and I get the impression that running same file through validator twice can produce a 'success' result followed by a 'fail'.

I can't figure out how to remove the 'Erro Rdf' rows - is there a way to do that?
Would be tidier, but at least the status is clear if that is impossible.

To answer your other question,
>I am not familiar with this dialog box. From what application is it?
It is MAIstro which we license from Access Innovations (www.accessinn.com/<http://www.accessinn.com/>), our vendors for this work.  MAIstro includes the taxonomy management sw plus rulebase for Machine Aided Indexing that we use to annotate content.

All best,
Rachel

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
Rachel Drysdale Ph.D. I Taxonomy Manager
ORCID: 0000-0003-3037-0216<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3037-0216>
Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN | United Kingdom
rdrysdale at plos.org<mailto:rdrysdale at plos.org> I Main +44 (0) 1223-442810
plos.org<http://www.plos.org/> I Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PLoS.org> I Twitter<http://twitter.com/PLOS> I Blog<http://blogs.plos.org/>