[bioontology-support] Force ontology parsing?

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:41:04 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,
I was wondering if there was any way for a user like me to initiate the retrieval and parsing of an ontology rather than waiting on the automated nightly harvests.
Was expecting my latest submission (just from yesterday, forgive the impatience) to be processed by now but realize there are factors beyond my control.

Thanks!
-ben

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/D1-CARBON-FLUX