[bioontology-support] Force ontology parsing?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:39:54 PDT 2015

There is no way that you can do this. We maintain a queue of ontologies to
parse and we do not let you in early. In principle the new version should
have been picked up yesterday but apparently our job to do so is not
working at the moment. Others have reported the same problem. We are
looking into it.

Ray