[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 13 16:59:08 PDT 2015

Fixed.

Your ontology had a single error (an un-escaped less-than sign). We
corrected this and submitted it and it now works properly. In the future
though, when you resubmit a new version, you need to address the error.

The line is 36,514 and the fix was to replace:

usually <2 mm diameter

with

usually <2 mm diameter

Also note that your ontology has only 4 classes and 14785 individuals. Is
this really what you want? My guess is that your exporter may be failing
to produce OWL classes.

Ray