[bioontology-support] BioPortal search engine not working as expected

emonet Vincent.Emonet at lirmm.fr
Tue Mar 17 04:41:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

Just to notice that the search engine at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies seems to not work as it
should

For example I am looking for the ontology
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ORDO which label is
"Orphanet Rare Disease Ontology" and acronym is "ORDO"

By typing "ORDO" or "Orphanet" or "Orphanet Rare Disease Ontology" in
the search engine of the BioPortal browse tab I got "No matches!"

But if I type "bioportal ordo" or "bioportal orphanet" in google or
duckduckgo the first result is
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ORDO

Vincent Emonet