[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Maxwell Neal

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:43:52 PDT 2015

Sorry but we don't support this directly. The only way to do this is to
install your own virtual machine and load the two versions as different
ontologies (say as FMA-version-1 and FMA-version2). Then you would be able
to query them both. The public bioportal search is limited to the latest
versions of all ontologies.

Ray