[bioontology-support] Analytics information for ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 17 17:20:16 PDT 2015

We done currently have a way to provide this information. We just recently
added the capability to get a record of the count of views for an
ontology.

Are you interested in country or continent level information? We also have
service provider level of information but this tends to be swamped with
generic service providers (i.e. Comcast) that provide little useful
information. We cannot provide IP level information for privacy reasons
(among others).

Ray