[bioontology-support] Bioportal : Connection refused

Taylor Thomas (RW3) CMFT Manchester Thomas.Taylor at cmft.nhs.uk
Wed Mar 18 01:19:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message a lot (but not all the time) from your site ...
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D06154.73C371C0]

Any ideas why that might be?  If it's any help, my IP address is 192.168.164.135, using Windows XP / Firefox (latest) and sitting behind the (British) NHS Firewall.

All the best,
Algy

--
Algy Taylor MBCS
Web Developer

www.mangen.org.uk<../../../../stephanie.barton/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.mangen.org.uk>  MCGM includes: Clinical Genetics Service |
Genomic Diagnostics Laboratory | Willink Biochemical Genetics Unit | Bioinformatics Group |
University of Manchester Genetic Medicine | NIHR Genetics Clinical Trials Unit
MCGM Partners:  MAHSC Genomic Diagnostics and Innovation | NGRL | Nowgen |
EMQN | ERNDIM

www.cmft.nhs.uk<http://www.cmft.nhs.uk/>  Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust includes: Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Saint Mary's Hospital, University Dental Hospital of Manchester, Trafford Hospitals and Community Services.
[cid:810044809 at 22102013-2B7B][cid:810044809 at 22102013-2B82][cid:810044809 at 22102013-2B82]

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately.  Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).