[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rachel.Drysdale

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 14:53:09 PDT 2015

Rachel,

The content in the various download formats matches the content that is in
the UI. Just browsing through the OWL file that you have uploaded, it does
not appear to contain things identified as OWL classes (other than the
four metaclasses). This is almost certainly an export problem.

I agree that, as is, the ontology as loaded into BioPortal does not
provide much value. With luck you get some help from you export experts.
We can let it hang around for a while though to give you a chance to sort
this out.

Ray