[bioontology-support] Annotator Ontology Version

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:25:50 PDT 2015

In principle there could be up to a day response time. However we have had
problems with this process not running from time to time in the last few
weeks. Thus we could be out of date. We are going to regenerate everything
in the coming week.

Do you have a particular example of a failure or was the question more in
the form of a policy issue?

Ray