[bioontology-support] Enabling HTTPS for v2.4 of appliance

Miller, Jeffrey M millerjm1 at email.chop.edu
Tue May 19 12:42:53 PDT 2015

​Hi,

I have asked about this before, but I was wondering if anything had changed or perhaps you had some guidance on turning on https for both the api and the portal? I managed to get this working on 2.1, but it took me a while to navigate the system and I am sure I made some unnecessary changes. I thought since the public version has https enabled there might be some documentation.

Thanks!

Jeff